How to make a request for service
Please read the points below to see if you are able to access this service.
If you are eligible please fill out the form below.
Please do contact us on 0113 245 5725 if you have any queries about these eligibility points.
Am I eligible?
- Do you live in Leeds
- Are you 16 years old or older
- Do you want or need to work with a women and girls-only service
- Are you on a low income and cannot afford a private counsellor/therapist. (You can find private counsellors on the BACP website)
As a small service we are unable to accept requests from:
- Women who are currently working with a Community Mental Health Team
- Women who have had an emergency admission to hospital in relation to their mental health for over 24 hours in the last six months
- Women who suffer a severe eating disorder
- Women experiencing active issues such as psychosis, bi-polar, severe depression, severe OCD
- Women who regularly and severely self-harm such as to need to access mental health crisis and emergency services
- Women who are actively suicidal and those who have tried to end their life in the last six weeks
- Women whose primary difficulty is with substance misuse, and who are currently using substances regularly
- Women who currently pose a high risk of violence to others
Also we are unable to accept requests for service from:
- Women who are currently seeing another therapist
- Women who can afford private therapy